Help for Outlook Express | Help for Microsoft Outlook Technical Support 620.243.5002 Outlook Express is an e-mail application included with Internet Explorer 5 and 6. When you installed Internet Explorer 5 or 6, it may have taken your current e-mail settings to be used for Outlook Express. Therefore, Outlook Express may already be configured with your Online Zenda e-mail configuration! If it isn't, or if you would like to add an e-mail address to Outlook Express, follow the procedure below. You can configure Outlook Express to check as many e-mail addresses as you like.
Start Outlook Express.
- Choose Accounts from the Tools menu. The Internet Accounts window will open.
- Click the Mail tab. This will show you any e-mail accounts that are currently set up in Outlook Express.
Click the Add button. A menu will pop up: choose Mail.
- The Internet Connection wizard will appear to guide you through a series of configuration steps for the e-mail address you want to add.
- The Your Name screen will appear.
Enter your name as you want it to appear in e-mails: John Smith. Click Next.
- The Internet E-mail Address screen will appear.
Enter your Online Zenda e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org. Click Next.
- The E-Mail Server Names screen will appear.
- Enter the following information:
|My incoming mail server is a||POP3|
|Incoming mail (POP3) server (Port 110)||mail.onlinezenda.net - SSL off|
|Outgoing mail (SMTP) server (Port 25 or 587)||mail.onlinezenda.net - SSL off|
The Internet Mail Logon screen will appear.
Click the first log on using radio button and enter the following information:
|POP account name||emailname (your onlinezenda user name)|
|Password||password(your onlinezenda password)|
The Congratulations window will appear.
Click Finish to complete the account setup.